Mary B., Authentic Expressions
Call or Text: 504-407-1841
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the turnaround time for a website?
- Turn around times vary for each job. Depending on your needs, the site can be completed in as little as 2 weeks if all goes to plan. During our design consult, I'll let you know the foreseen timeline to make sure we are on the same page before locking anything in.
What all will I need to provide for a website revamp?
- If you will remain with your current hosting site, the only thing I would need would be your credentials. If we will be transferring your site to a new host, I would need the content that we would be transferring. Wording and new site content will all be done by me.
Do you create sites for events and other things?
- Yes! I have the most fun creating sites such as blogs, wedding announcements, event sites, and more. You can have a site for any reason, and I'll be thrilled to bring your vision to life.
What site platforms do you work with?
- I've worked with most platforms including Shopify, Square (Weebly), Wix, GoDaddy, and WordPress. I'm very familiar with most hosting sites and can ensure you that no matter the hosting site, I can produce the site that your brand needs.
How soon in advance from my launch date would I need to reach out?
- I would advise reaching out as early as 2 months prior. Most jobs take 3 weeks, but if I'm aware of your request in advance I'll be sure to make the space to get you taken care of.